This recipe is taken from our free Tea-infused Recipe Book - sign up to our newsletter to download it for free!
A healthy twist on the classic margarita; we bring you the Pugarita!
Doggie Tea is best served chilled, and this Pugarita, created by @tofu_pug is the pawfect way to serve it to the more refined pup!
What you need
- Your favourite Doggie Tea (Tofu uses Kiss Me tea for delicious breath)
- 2 x ice cub trays
- A blender
- Garnishes of your choice (Tofu uses celery sticks)
To make the Pugaritas
- Place two teaspoons of Doggie Tea in a jug with 800ml of boiled water (no need to use a tea infuser)
- Leave to brew for 5 minutes
- Pour tea and tea leaves into ice cube trays and freeze (the leaves make your drink look cool later!)
- Once frozen blitz up in a blender until slushy
- Pour into a fancy glass, garnish with some celery sticks for extra flare
- Invite over some furry friends and enjoy!
Recipe and photos by @tofu_pug
Makes roughly 4 pugaritas to share with your doggie friends
This recipe uses Kiss Me tea - a tea for dogs that improves doggie breath from the inside out.