What are the benefits of Love Me tea by Doggie Tea?
A tea that improves your dog's health and wellness from the inside out
Image from Remy on Instagram
So you might still think the concept of a herbal tea for dogs is a little crazy; but once you see the benefits of the herbal ingredients in Doggie Tea we think you'll get it! These organic herbs were chosen in consultation with our resident holistic vet, so you know you're getting the good stuff!
Happy dogs = happy owners, and all owners want their dogs to have the optimum health! Love Me tea improves and maintains your dogs health in a number of ways.
Here's how the ingredients in Love Me work together to assist organ function, build resistance to illness, provide vital nutrients, improve digestion, itchy skin and assist with anxiety.
Ginkgo is a great herb for your dog's vascular and cognitive health, it:
- promotes blood flow and circulation
- assists brain, liver and cardiovascular function
- makes dogs less vulnerable to degenerative diseases (such as stroke)
- fights age related depression.
Dandelion leaves are a great herb for your dog's digestive health, they:
- are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and potassium
- replenish precious minerals lost in urine
- act as a diuretic to assist the flush toxins from the body
- support liver, kidney, heart and gallbladder function
- assists indigestion and decreases gas
- assists with arthritis.
Dill is a great herb for your dog's digestive health, it:
- improves digestion
- helps tonify the liver and pancreas
- decreases gas
- treats and prevents oral infection and bacteria multiplying in the mouth.
You may know ginseng as a something in energy drinks but Siberian Ginseng amazingly beneficial for your pooch, it:
- builds resistance
- minimises stress
- reduces susceptibility to illness
- promotes health and longevity.
You may know rooibos as a tea for people, but your dog will love it too, it:
- has over 50% more antioxidants than green tea
- is rich in vitamins and minerals C to boost your dog’s immune system
- alleviates discomfort from itchiness and hotspots
- helps relieve anxiety
- eases and upset stomach
- helps prevent heart disease
- promotes healthy circulation and good bone health
- is cancer fighting
- slows the ageing process.
Love Me - Doggie Tea
Image from Köenig on Instagram
All of the organic herbal ingredients in Love Me are blended in just the right amounts for optimal results. They work together to:
- Assist organ function and blood circulation
- Build resistance and reduce susceptibility to illness
- Provide rich vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Improve digestion and reduces gas
- Assist with anxiety
- Alleviates discomfort and itchiness from hotspots
Check out Love Me tea on the store!